Domain www.gaimo.com uses automatic collection procedures (cookies) in order to gather personal information such as the browser type or operating system, reference page, path, domain ISP (Inter net Service Provider), etc. all in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to tailor this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of “cookies” help us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to personalize each user browsing through our website. Cookies are now essential to the functioning of Internet, providing many advantages in delivering interactive services, navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and if they are activated then they help us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our website.
Types of cookies:
- Taking into account the duration of the cookie (the time that the cookie is active in our hardware) we can differentiate the following cookies:
- Session Cookies: Theseare temporarycookiesthat remain in thecookie file ofyour browseruntil you leavethe site; these cookiesare notrecordedon the hard driveof the user.Theinformation collectedby thesecookiesis used to analyzetraffic patterns onthewebsite. Ultimately,this allows us toprovide a better experienceto improve the contentand improve usability.
- Permanent cookies: These are storedon the hard driveand our websitereads them everytime you makea return visit.A permanentcookiehas aspecificexpirationdate. Thecookiewill stop workingafter that date. We use them generallyto facilitatethepurchase and registrationservices.
- RequiredCookiesare cookies strictly necessarysuch asthosethat servefor propernavigation orto allow payment for goodsor services requestedby the user, orcookiesthat serve toensure that the contentofthewebpage loadseffectivelyservices.
Within the category of required cookies you can also find cookies for the following purposes:
- To allow communication between the user equipment and the network.
- To provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
In both cases we inform you that the information and the user’s consent to the installation of the referred cookies are mandatory. Specifically, according to the Working Group of Experts from the EU, Article 29 of its opinion 4/20123, it has interpreted the exception among those cookies would aim to:
- “User access” cookies
- Cookies for authenticationoruser identification (session only)
- User security cookies
- Cookies to login media player
- session cookies for load balancing
- Cookies to customize the user interface
- Complement-cookies(plug-in) to sharesocial content.
For other Required Cookies which are not included in the above cases, the prior information and the user consent are required.
- Functionalcookies (analytical) arecookiesthat allow us toanalyze the useof the Site,so that we canmeasure andimprove performance.
- c. AdvertisingandThird Partycookies: Those used bysocial networks, orexternal plug-incontentas wellasGooglemapscookies,advertising companies topublish relevant ads to their
CALZADOS GAIMO, S.A. keeps all the information collected through cookies in a non-customized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be disclosed outside of CALZADOS GAIMO, S.A., neither for unsolicited communications.
Appropriate privacy and cookie management:
If the user wanted to, the registration of cookies may be subject to its acceptance during the installation or update of browser used. The user may at any time revoke its acceptance by the configuration options of contents and privacy available in each browser. However, if the user does not permit the installation of cookies on the browser it may be unable to access to some sections of our website.
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and activation options, restriction and or disable them, you should check the help section of your browser to learn more:
Most browsers allow you to turn a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit.
Depending on the particular browser this private mode can have different names. Below you find a list of the most common browsers and different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and later versions; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and later versions; Navegación Privada
- Opera 10.5 and later versions; Navegación Privada
- FireFox 3.5 and later versions; Navegación Privada
- Google Chrome 10 and later versions; Incógnito
List and description of cookies:
The table below shows the cookies described above and used in the website CALZADOS GAIMO, S.A.:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Domain||Expiration|
|Use of cookie|
|DSID||.doubleclick.net||15 days||These cookies can be used on other Google properties (eg on YouTube) to show you more relevant ads|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||11 months||Cookies for the ads we display all over the web|
|id||.doubleclick.net||2 years||Cookies for the ads we display all over the web|
|2 years||Functional (Google Analytics): Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services that are offered|
|__unam||.gaimo.com||9 months||Part of the ShareThis service and supervises the click-stream activity, for example, web pages visited and navigated, and the time spent on the pages. This service only personally identifies visitors if they have signed separately with ShareThis for an account with them and gave them their consent.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||www.gaimo.com||1 year||Remember if the visitor has accepted / closed the cookie bar info.|
|qtrans_front_language||www.gaimo.com||1 year||It is used to know the language selected by the user in his last visit|
|__stid||.sharethis.com||2 years||It is the Share This ID for the user’s session.|
|guest_id||.twitter.com||2 years||The Twitter cookie appears on the pages that use the “Tweet” button and serves to identify the user with a unique number associated with Twitter.|