How can I return or exchange a product?
- To make any exchange or return click here.
- Exchange and returns within Spain are made by MRW carrier; they will pick up the package at the address you provided in your order.
- Exchange and returns within Europe are made by DHL. DHL carrier will pick up the package you provided in your order.
- It is important that the shoes to be returned are not worn or damaged, have not suffered any damage and are in the same condition as they were delivered. Please be careful with the product while it is in your possession.
- Exchange and returns must be returned in their original pair box and must be packed in the large packing box that we used to ship them. The pair box must not be sealed or damaged.
- If these requirements are not met, Gaimo online store reserves the right to reject such return and may not cover the return cost.
How long do I have to exchange or return the goods?
- In case you wish to exchange or return an item bought at Gaimo.com, you may do so within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order.
Do I have to pay for exchange or returns?
- Exchanges and returns in Spain, Andorra and Portugal are free of charge up to two pairs, except in the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and the Balearic Islands and the cash on delivery option.
- For returns of 3 or more pairs, the shipping costs will be deducted from the return. In the case of size exchanges, the customer shall bear the transport costs beforehand.
- In the case of exchanges and returns from the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the customer must assume the shipping costs (customs clearance).
- Up to one exchange can be made free of charge. If a second exchange or return is derived from the initial order, the shipping cost must be covered by the customer (6€ in mainland Spain, Andorra and Portugal; 12€ in the Balearic Islands and 22€ in the Canary Islands; 40€ in Ceuta: other destinations to be consulted).
- Returns and exchanges in Europe are free of charge for orders up to two pairs.
- For returns or exchanges of 3 or more pairs, the shipping costs will be deducted from the return.
- For exchanges or returns from the United Kingdom and Switzerland, the customer must assume the costs of transport and customs. The company will only be responsible in case of loss or damage.
To make the return or size exchange, you must indicate the sender and delivery address in a visible area of the package and send it to the following address:
CALZADOS GAIMO S.A
Carretera Prejano 56
26580 Arnedo (La Rioja)
Tel: + 34 941381378
If you have any doubts, questions or do not know how to make the exchange or return you can write to [email protected] and we will explain how to do it.
How is the order refunded to me?
- Refunds are made using the same payment method you chose when you placed the order in an estimated time of 10-15 days.
- Refunds to the debit, credit or charge card you used to pay for the items may take longer depending on the bank.
- If payment was made on delivery, the 3€ delivery charge will not be refunded and the payment will be made to the bank account previously indicated.
- Once the refund has been processed you will receive the appropriate return confirmation by email.