How can I return or exchange a product?
- To make any exchange or return click here.
- Exchange and returns within Spain are made by MRW carrier; they will pick up the package at the address you provided in your order.
- Exchange and returns within Europe are made by DHL or UPS carrier, according to your area or country. DHL carrier will pick up the package you provided in your order. In the case of shipments made by UPS carrier, the customer must deliver the package to any nearby service point, which can be located at https://www.ups.com/dropoff/
- It is important that the shoes to be returned are not worn or damaged, have not suffered any damage and are in the same condition as they were delivered. Please be careful with the product while it is in your possession.
- Exchange and returns must be returned in their original pair box and must be packed in the large packing box that we used to ship them. The pair box must not be sealed or damaged.
- If these requirements are not met, Gaimo online store reserves the right to reject such return and may not cover the return cost.
How long do I have to exchange or return the goods?
- In case you wish to exchange or return an item bought at Gaimo.com, you may do so within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order.
Do I have to pay for exchange or returns?
- Exchange and returns are free in Spain, Andorra and Portugal, except in the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and the Balearic Islands; and also in case the chosen payment method was cash on delivery. Up to one exchange can be made free of charge. If a second exchange or return is derived from the initial order, the shipping cost must be covered by the customer.
- In case of exchange and returns from the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and the Balearic Islands, the shipping cost must be covered by the customer.
- Exchange and returns are free in Europe. Up to one exchange can be made free of charge. If a second exchange or return is derived from the initial order, the shipping cost must be covered by the customer (6€ in Spain, Andorra and Portugal; 8€ in the Balearic Islands and 22€ in the Canary Islands; other destinations on request).
- International exchange and returns outside Europe are not free. The costumer will cover the total shipping cost.
How is the order refunded to me?
- Refunds are made using the same payment method you chose when you placed the order in an estimated time of 10-15 days.
- Refunds to the debit, credit or charge card you used to pay for the items may take longer depending on the bank.
- If payment was made on delivery, the 3€ delivery charge will not be refunded and the payment will be made to the bank account previously indicated.
- Once the refund has been processed you will receive the appropriate return confirmation by email.